Saturday, May 06, 2006

Graduation

This little girl, my niece, graduated from college this morning. Okay, she isn’t this little anymore, but this is how I remember her. She was valedictorian and graduated summa cum laude. At least now I know where the brains went in the family! I remember the day she was born. I was there when her parents took her home from the hospital. It is hard to believe that was so many years ago. Now she heads into “real” life. Congratulations to her for a job well done! Click here to see a picture of her now.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, she still looks so young to be graduating from college! Congrats to her. What a great accomplishment.

ABFreedom said...

Congrats' from me as well, and I hope she has a long and successful career.

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats on her impressive journey.

Dionne said...

Congrats!!!!!