Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Me, from A~Z

Just a bit of fun I stole from Nettie!

A is for age: 38
B is for booze of choice: Drink very seldomly, occasionally a Fuzzy Navel
C is for career: Healthcare, working with seniors in community based care
D is for your dog's name: Casey
E is for essential items you use everyday: Toothbrush, Cell Phone, Computer, PDA
F is for favorite song at the moment: Pretty Vegas, INXS (Got tickets to the concert in Lincoln City!)
G is for favorite games: Not much of a game person, but I’ll never turn down a rousing game of Greedy with my siblings!
H is for hometown: Currently, Aloha, Oregon. Has been Twisp, Washington; Libby, Montana; Forest City, Iowa
I is for instruments you play: None. Still want to learn to play the piano
J is for jam or jelly you like: Marionberry! (Oregon Blackberry)
K is for kids: Love ‘em, have none, want none (36 nieces and nephews is enough!)
L is for last kiss: “Come here, honey!”
M is for most admired trait: Resisilience, Joy, Compassion
N is for name of your first crush: Peter D
O is for overnight hospital stays: 1, after TAH/BSO in 2003
P is for phobias: Spiders! Yuck!
Q is for quotes you like: “Older is always better as long as I have my health.” By a 96 year old lady.
R is for biggest regret: Not finishing my degree (Still working for it, never thought it would be so hard to go back after marriage!)
S is for sweets of your choice: Dark Chocolate
T is for time you wake up: Sometime before noon!
U is for underwear: Yes. Do you really want to know more?
V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli
W is for worst habit: Procrastination
X is for x-rays you've had: Broken Thumb from Rollerblading, Foot & Ankle, Head MRI
Y is for yummy food you make: I don’t cook, but my Low Fat Fudge is truly a delight
Z is for zodiac sign: I could not care less!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

There was a Christian folk singer who had a tune about how he answered when he asked what sign he was. It was called, "I'm an Ichthus." (The sign of the fish.)

Gayle said...

"W is for worst habit: Procrastination." Yep... mine too!

"U" could also be for "undecided", since you don't want to describe your underwear! :lol:

For me "L" would be "learning from past mistakes." Not everyone does that.

Interesting! :)

Pirate said...

That pretty much sums you up in a alphabetic way.

Aloha? that's a crowded place anymore isn't it?

Have you had enough rain for one year?

juanitagf said...

Cheryl, I like that one.

Gayle, someday I'll stop the procratination.

Pirate, way too many people. There's not a square foot of available land. As for the rain, ugh. I don't like it to begin with!

Mark said...

When asked what my sign is I always say, "slippery when wet"

I'm still hoping some enterprising woman will want proof.

I linked to your blog over at my place. I like the comments you leave there. When you leave one.

Gayle said...

Speaking about "Learning from past mistakes" I have printed a retraction on My Republican Blog regarding the post about Social Security I did previously. I'm letting everyone who commented there know.

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Procrastination I know all about!! (smiling) Interesting list...thanks for sharing it. Phobias, my list would be long. I love broccoli too.

Rebekah said...

That's really cute! Golly, those things get too personal sometimes, though, don't they? :)

Nettie said...

Yay for stealing :)