Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend Project

Had an idea rumbling around in my brain the last couple of days. Usually they don't turn out even close to what I see in my mind's eye. This time, I think it actually came out better. I finished up the polymer clay last night, but needed to make a run to Michael's for the right beads today. I found the great charms there. They were in one pack and the lower one says, "Bloom where you're planted." This one is for my sister, Melanie. Not only does she love gardening and flowers, she has a lot of stress going on right now. So, this is for her to remember to enjoy the moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! It's beautiful. You are very thoughtful and creative. I'm glad I got out of bed today after all :)

Your Sister

shoprat said...

Cute indeed.

Rebekah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I read through some of your posts. You mentioned you run a foster care home for the elderly. What an awesome thing to do.

Anonymous said...

that is sooo beautiful...ur talened and gifted ..beautiful creative mind u have !