Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm back!

Sometimes I get started on something new, then life happens and I am drawn away for a while. At that point, I tend to stay away and not return. The last week has been crazy. I figure I worked about 70 hours. The State Survey team appeared for our survey, staff quit, 4 people moved in and a number of people called for information. All of these are good things, in one way or another. I needed to remind myself of that several times between crying jags. All in all, it was a topsy turvy week!

As for a list of the positives during the week, here are a few:

  • Sunny days
  • Tillamook's Marionberry Pie Ice Cream with a waffle cone
  • Making people smile!
  • Crazy cards from crazy sisters!
  • Flowers from my husband
  • Still loving my job (and still having my job!)

No comments: