Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sometimes it's harder...

Today I spoke with my sister, Melanie, and mentioned that I needed to come up with something positive to write about today. After all, my goal is to find something positive in every day. Today it is a bit more difficult to find. Don't get me wrong--there are still many positive things about my day--but it was also a day of going in circles and not accomplishing a task. Yet, even as I write, I remember that I did cross the priorities off my list today. So, why am I whining. I still succeeded in several tasks, I listened to my staff and encouraged some, enjoyed dinner with my husband and still took the time to discover my hair is long enough to put up again. Therefore, by writing each day, I am stopping for a minute and thinking about the little things that make a positive life.

  1. 90 degree days (Yes, that's a good thing!)
  2. Puppies
  3. Jeremiah 33:3
  4. An incredible group of staff to work with!
  5. Brothers with Birthdays (Happy Birthday, Dan!)

No comments: