Saturday, July 05, 2008

Success & Failure

I am incredibly cranky tonight. All I can think about is eating a chewy, gooey warm chocolate chip cookie. But, no, I am drinking my Dutch Chocolate Shake. Although good, it just doesn't compare.

I am trying to think why I am feeling this way. The only thing that occurs to me is that I am succeeding. It's about the time I start sabotaging myself. Seriously, I have stayed OP for longer than I have ever stayed on a diet before and I am starting to run again. Satan doesn't want me to succeed. When I succeed, I give God the glory for it. Therefore if I fail, Satan takes pleasure that God isn't glorified.

So, I am not going to eat a cookie. I AM going to stay on plan because it is right and because God deserves the praise. And I will praise him for all the success of my struggles weight loss or not.

No comments: