Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday 13 Things about ME!

One ~ God and Savior, Jesus Christ, in which I believe
Two ~ Big Bothers
Three ~ Dogs owned in my life, Buster, Juneau and Casey
Four ~ Sisters
Five ~Age when I visited Disneyland for the first time
Six ~ The 6th of 7 children
Seven ~ Number of children in Mom’s family
Eight ~ Won my first camera by selling Christmas cards
Nine ~ Years ago that my oldest sister died of melanoma
Ten ~ Age when I became an auntie for the first time
Eleven ~ Number of children in Dad’s family
Twelve ~ Age when I was baptized
Thirteen ~ Age when I realized life was never going to get any easier

7 comments:

clew said...

Cool approach to the Thursday 13!

echotig said...

This is cool. I may steal it!

Teresa said...

Thanks for visting my blog. Wow! You are quite a busy lady.

Cheryl said...

Love the way you did this!

Dionne said...

I say ditto to Cheryl's comment.

Joubert said...

Two ~ Big Bothers?

So that's what you think about us older brothers? :)

juanitagf said...

Yes, Patrick. They are 6' or more and are both pretty big.

Dan is retired army and Bernie is a professional fisherman, guide and author.