Monday, July 17, 2006

It's Official...

I did something I didn't know if I would ever do. I joined a Blog Roll. I had not heard of this one until Patrick over at Born Again Redneck mentioned it with a nudge my direction. I took a look at it and decided that this was the one to join. So, I am officially a member of the Conservative Oregon Blog Roll Alliance. Although I do not post on politics very often, I am very conservative both socially and fiscally. Oregon is a state that though run by some very liberal politicians seems to be growing more conservative within its populous.

Anyway, I have done it now. But I maintain my right to change my mind. I am a woman after all...

7 comments:

Bob said...

Welcome!

MAX Redline said...

Anyway, I have done it now. But I maintain my right to change my mind. I am a woman after all...

LOL! And with a sense of humor, it appears.

Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Good for you, Juanita. COBRA has some excellent writers.

HMIL said...

Welcome abord, Juanita! It's nice to have another woman in the group! I hope you can make it the next time we have a get-together.

I hope you post often and I'll check you out as often as I can, as will the rest of the COBRAs. We like to support one another and help each other out whenever possible with info and tips. You couldn't belong to a better blog roll.

I read your profile and have decided that it would be fun to get together for coffee sometime. Sounds like we're a bit alike.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Sounds like a wise decision!!

John Eyler said...

Pleased to make your acquaintance. And happy anniversary!

One of Many said...

You are from a long line of political people from both sides of the aisle in our family. I am a moderate, but have no problem being labeled a liberal, which means to me to be open on issues. We may differ in our political opinions, but that is okay, it is what makes us a great nation and also makes us a pretty good family. Wishing you the best as you involve yourself in your local political scene.