Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have a JOB!!!!

I was offered a job this morning. I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a new hospice company. It is only 20 hours a week for now, but looks to go full time in six months or so. But it is a paycheck anyway.
I am excited about the opportunity. I love the philosophy of hospice and the company has a culture that appears supportive and fun. The president is known for being the best in service and has a reputation for thinking outside the box.
So, on to the next challenge...

11 comments:

Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Congratulations. I agree hospice is a good philosophy. I have worked with them many times before when my elderly or sick tenants have been terminal.

ABFreedom said...

Congrats' JGF .. it's such a good feeling when you find a great place to work...

shoprat said...

A job is almost always a good thing. I hope it works out for you.

Pirate said...

i hope it works out for the best and you find your place there.

NEO, SOC said...

It is a sign of His faithfulness. Is it still well with your soul? Praise God! How are the boys?

bigwhitehat said...

Fun, hospice? I'm happy for you but that is just macbre.

Gayle said...

Good luck. I hope this job turns out to be as rewarding as you want it to be! :)

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :-))))))))

Hick said...

We have a great hospice here. My mom died of pancreatic cancer a few years ago and they were wonderful. You are doing the Lord's work. Thank you.

McSwain said...

I'm so happy for you--I hope all goes well there. God bless you--it's difficult work you do. What a big heart you must have!

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

So happy for you.....It sounds like Our Lord opened the door!! Congratulations!!! (smiling)