Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My 100th Post!

I started blogging last July. I took a look back at where I was and remembering why I started the blog. I started because I wanted a way to keep in touch with people, but also I wanted a way to share my life and remember the positive. In the last few months, I have met some great people—people I would consider my friends. I may not agree with all of them on everything, yet they all make me think. I want to introduce you to a few of my favorites, in no particular order.

Gayle ~ A Texan with spunk and a great mind as well as an amazing sense of humor
Patrick ~ A fellow Oregonian, a true Renaissance man with eclectic interests
Suzie ~ A woman with a huge heart for those dealing with injustice
Little Miss Chatterbox ~ A Christian, conservative mom with some of the same struggles I have
ABFreedom ~ A staunch conservative Canadian, oops, Albertan!
Big White Hat & Echotig ~ A couple with a great sense of humor
Neo, Soc ~ His profile shows his interest as “that everyone come to a saving knowledge of Christ,” need I say more…
Cheryl ~ A So Cal mom starting a new career
Lone Pony ~ The teacher I wish I had in high school!
Capt B ~ One of our amazing men on the front lines of Iraq
Pirate ~ An Oregonian with a great sense of pride in his family
Shoprat ~ A well-spoken conservative
Clew ~ A woman who blogs about a little bit of everything
Jon ~ One of the first I started reading, both his blogs make me ROTFL

And a few others:
Peace Moonbeam, Son of Adam, Arod, Cori, Tanker Brothers, K-Dawg, Crystal, Curious Servant, Jeff H, Hick, Chas, Mark, TexasFred, Crazy Politico, Nettie

13 comments:

MJ said...

Happy 100th post, jgf!! :)

ABFreedom said...

Congrats' JGF, and I look forward to reading your excellent posts for many years .. :)

clew said...

Happy 100th post jgf! I'm glad we found each other too! :) I "know" lots of these folks as well, and will check out the ones I don't.

Looking forward to the next 100 from you :) HUGS!

Joubert said...

It has been quite amazing to meet these folks who I probably would not have gotten to know outside of the blogworld.

Dionne said...

Congrats on the 100th post!! I meant to celebrate mine and I forgot :-).

Thanks for the kind words. I have really appreciated your friendship and others in the blogosphere. And like Patrick said some of them probably wouldn't have happened outside the blogosphere.

Cheryl said...

Thank you for including me on this distinguished list! And I always love your uplifting spirit and the reminder of Oregon days past when I come here.

Blessings to you!

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Congrats on your 100th post!! Your posts ARE so positive and uplifting, that it is always so refreshing to me. Thank you for blogging. (smiling)

You are so sweet to list me, I am touched by that. You made my day!! (smiling)

Sorry I have been absent lately...
Hoping you will continue to publish and be with us for a long time. Best Wishes...and God Bless you.

Crystal said...

Congratulations on your 100th post.....I enjoy visiting your blog every chance I get

Lone Pony said...

Congratulations! You have a positive influence on so many people. I hope you blog on for 100 years. Thank you sooooo much for the compliment. HUGS

Mark said...

Awwww, thanks for the remembrance.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://snmstwbv.com/huum/egln.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://epytwltx.com/kmbo/otgz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://snmstwbv.com/huum/egln.html | http://cfqipymr.com/esal/pwsf.html