Monday, June 09, 2008

I will NOT feel guilty!

I won't. I decided when I started this diet that occasionally I would have a treat. I decided that I would not justify it by saying I deserved it for working out more or for being stressed or for any reason. And I had my first treat today. DH & I have Mondays off and we went out to a late lunch. We were given a giftcard for the Cheesecake Factory when one of our residents died in January. (I am sure you know where I am going now...) Well, I ordered the grilled chicken medallions with vegetables and without the rice. I didn't touch the bread! However, for dessert, DH ordered a cheesecake which I had decided I would try. I had 4 small bites of the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. It was very good and I savored each bite. Then I quit. I didn't eat more. I stayed within my personal boundaries. I will not feel guilty.

2 comments:

Donella said...

You have absolutely NOTHING to feel guilty about! You should feel proud that you stopped at four bites! That's amazing!! I know I couldn't have... not when it comes to chocolate...

Great job!!

juanitagf said...

Thanks, sweetie! I really appreciate your encouragement.