Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YIPPEE!!!!!

3.5 pounds this week! WOW! I lost a total of 19.8 pounds in only 4 weeks! This exhilaration is amazing! I was hoping to lose up to 15 pounds, but I smashed that goal! Today’s weight of 174.2 means so many things.

  1. My BMI is 29.9. I am no longer obese!
  2. I weigh less than my driver’s license says!
  3. I weigh less than my DH who weighs just a bit more than when we were married 20 years ago!

I am sooooo loving this feeling. I know there will be days that I don’t feel this great ad the scale doesn’t seem to move. But for now, I am going to celebrate every singe ounce of joy I feel!!!

2 comments:

MAX Redline said...

Well, hey - congratulations! I hope you can stay with whatever plan seems to be working for you.

Donella said...

WOO HOO!!!

:)